Saturday, October 3, 2009

Videos

We've been taking a lot of videos and pictures that I need to post, so here they are. Children are naturally suspicious of the camera, so if it seems like most of the videos are taken from weird angles, that's why.

Sadie in her cute little tennis dress from Aunt Carolyn

Just having a grown-up conversation with Dad.

6 months offically!

Play time! This is usually right as Ryan gets home from school.

This is a look that Sadie reserves just for Ry. It's when they "sing" together. Sadie just coos along.

Videos. By no means feel obligated to watch all of them. They're mostly for grandparents anyways.









8 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

I seriously adore her chub! She is really adorable.

Genevieve Beck said...

She is just a beautiful, roly-poly, cutie! It's fun to see you both interact with her on the videos!

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Oh she is so cute! I miss you guys and little sadie so much! I totally watched every video and loved them all. I think sadie learned that one sound in the last video from her cousin claire. remember she used to always growl like that! Well I love the videos and pictures! Miss you and Love you!

Jenna Lee said...

Karen!!!!
I love her!!!!!
it's still weird to think of you as a mommy but she is adorable... I loved watching you in the videos with her!

Amber said...

Karen! I just found your blog through Jenna's. I can't believe you have a little girl. She is adorable. Congratulations!

JenSwen said...

I love those pictures of her with Ryan. So cute and funny. I actually did watch all the videos - does that make me a supportive aunt or a loser with too much time on my hands?

I loved the close-up view of her in the first video. She has such pretty eyes.

Karen said...

Psh, Jen. Anyone with two girls is not a loser with too much time on their hands!

heath said...

She does have beautiful eyes! That's just what I was thinking. She's a smartie too, to be making that "dadadada" sound-- get Daddy right where she wants him! Smart girl Sadie!!