Thursday, March 17, 2011

More shots of Mason

Hi Family

Here are some more up dated pictures of our little man. Mason is such a sweet little baby and fits so nicely in our small family. Sadie is really beginning to adjust well to having him here, although she still asks to see the baby in my tummy. It must be a difficult concept to realize the baby lying on the floor is the same one that was once behind my belly button! Sadie is extremely helpful when it comes to diaper changes, and is always concerned over the whereabouts of his soother. She's always bringing it to him, and says "here ya go buddy!" Couldn't ask for a sweeter big sister.

Still in the hospital, Sadie is a little standoffish

Leaving the hospital outfit. We messed up on Sadie's and she wore 0-3 month clothes home (they were massive!). Second time round we were a little wiser, and he's properly wearing newborn clothes, although they were still a little big.

Cute father and son picture. Ryan loves having a guy to talk to in the house.

Sadie eventually warmed up to the idea of holding Mason, and wants to give kisses on his head all the time now. Check out those wings!

Mom holding Mason. I love how he looks like he's waving in this picture!

From the front. He looks super jaundice here, but it only did that when the flash was on. He's all better now.

Getting some loves from big sister

Tough guy face

We had cupcakes tonight for dessert, and I just had to post this of Sadie enjoying hers

It has been absolutely invaluable to have Mom here to help. She's been great doing all the cleaning that you never want to do, playing with Sadie when I'm busy with Mason, as well as all the meal prep and clean up. We could really get used to this...

1 comment:

Genevieve Beck said...

What a fun post! I'm so glad you have help. I remember crying the first day that I was really on my own with two when Michael went to work. They are both so cute! I love the picture with Mason and Ryan.