Thursday, February 18, 2010

Employment!

I'm just too excited I had to post. We've just heard that Ryan will be working as a summer associate at a firm in Lincoln called Cline Williams Wright Johnson and Oldfather (mouthful!). They also have an Omaha office (where he'll spend 4 of 5 days a week), and commute the 45 mins once a week. We're both so thrilled, and it's just nice to know where our summer will be! It's a great position because he'll also be able to work part-time during school next year. We may get into the green here!

I also wanted to post some pictures of Sadie. She and I are both looking forward to warmer weather, which will mean more time playing outside. Sadie loves being out in the cold! Every day she goes and sits by the window and looks longingly at the snow. When we do take her out, she just giggles. I don't know what is so funny about snow, but it's great to go out with her.

Saucy little pose

It's so fun having a little girl! It's like your own little doll to dress up.

Happiness is...

Sadie is so close to walking. She's able to stand for a second if she doesn't realize you've let go of her hands. And she loves to walk everywhere with help. And is actually pretty adept at the stairs, which I'm not sure makes me happy or nervous.

Some fun videos from the past few months.



I remember Claire used to do this little thing too, Erica.


Fake laugh and bedhead.

The other videos are taking too long, so I'll post them after youtube gets its act together. Hope everyone has been enjoying the olympics!

No comments: