Thursday, December 17, 2009

I try to reserve the overwhelmingly eye-rolling posts to this blog, so I don't bog down the family blog. You're here by choice, I figure, so let me indulge. I've got a lot of videos to post (why do I always leave it to one post?), mostly Sadie's new tricks and stuff. It's fun that she's now starting to communicate.
Ryan is finally done with his first semester at Creighton, and it's incredible to have him around! We leave for Arizona tomorrow for Christmas, and it's starting to feel like the holidays suddenly. Huge congrats to Laura and Ben, who got engaged just the other day--pictures are on the family blog. Merry Christmas everyone!

Cute huge flower! One that I made with Erica when we had a bow night during Thanksgiving. Sadie has so many of these over-exposed pictures, because she's always trying to get the camera.

Sadie's been on a tough schedule lately, and bedtime has been a bit of a battle. The other night I let her cry it out, and she did. When I poked my head into her room to see how she was doing, I found her asleep sitting up in her crib. Pff, and I thought those bumpers were too big!

Huge snow storm the other week in Omaha. Ryan buried the shovel in the snow to give people a sense of how much we got. It was hard to gauge exactly how much it was, because as soon as it would hit the ground, the wind would scuttle it everywhere! The snow looked really cool, like undisturbed sand underwater in the ocean. You know how it gets those neat little ripples?

Cheesy smile

Snuggles with Dad during finals week. See, he was here.

More fun with Dad. Thanks mom for the great jammies!

Sorry, maybe one too many playtime shots?













3 comments:

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, she just makes my heart melt. I don't know what it is about those little eyes but I gotta love her. Hopefully we will see you guys over the break! Merry Christmas!

JenSwen said...

I can't believe she is crawling already! So impressive. And waving and clapping too! Smart girl you've got there. Miss you guys!