Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We're still here!

Sorry everyone for not posting in forever, but it has been a busy few months for us! Lately, we've managed to have a baby, finish school, both graduate from BYU, have our baby blessed, move our things to Omaha, Nebraska, fly to Calgary for a family wedding, and move to Arizona for the summer! Whew. Sorry for the lack of Sadie pictures! I used to bug new parents for pictures too, like "what is taking so long? What could possibly be taking up all your time?" I will post some pictures as soon as humanly possible. I feel like photo evidence of her is spread out over several cameras, and I need to have a collecting email sent out. So if you have pictures of her, send them to me! You know who you are.

Things are wonderful here down in Arizona. It has been so nice to be close to Ryan's family, and sweating it out in the summer (spring? I don't think so...) heat. We're adjusting. We, as in, Sadie and I. I like to think that she got my hearty Canadian blood that can withstand freezing temperatures. I'll put up some pictures soon!

karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back! I hope you are loving kicking back and relaxing (as much as possible:). Take care. We miss you guys. Can't wait to spend time with you in July. And post those pics ASAP!!